Feng Shui Amethyst Crystal Wealth Bracelet - Bring good fortune, wealth, & peace of mind
- One Feng Shui Amethyst Wealth Bracelet
- Bead Diameter: 12mm
- 14 Beads total on elastic
- One box for storage or gift presentation
What can this bracelet do for you?
- The creature on the bracelet is Pi Yao/Pi Xiu, also called “Bixie” or “Tian Lu”, is a legendary auspicious creature in ancient China. It is thought to be able to attract wealth from everywhere and to ward off ill fortunes and bring good fortune. It is known for wealth attracting and is one of the five auspicious animals in ancient China (the other four are dragon, phoenix, tortoise and Kylin).
- Amethyst can be used as a symbol of sincerity, security, and peace of mind.
Our crystals have been cleansed with sage smoke & charged under a full moon for you prior to shipping.
All natural stones, never synthetic!
NOTE: The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
Makes a Great Gift!
- housewarming gift
- and just because!
Shop with confidence!
- You are helping families all over the world.
- Receiving Warm & Friendly Guidance to help with your kit.
- Giving yourself or a loved one a gift of peace and positivity.
- We ship from the USA.
- Keep in mind that your product will be shipped 1-2 business days after your payment is processed & completed.
- Once mailed, you will receive an email with a tracking number. We do not have magical powers over the service, speed, or delivery practices of the United States Post Office. That would be awesome! Right?
- As these included items are natural products there may be slight variability in the sizing, shape and colors of the items. We strive to source and assemble the highest quality products to delight our customers.
- The crystals included are natural and may include internal fractures or other small imperfections. This does not affect the properties or magic of the crystal. Think of it as giving the crystal personality. Each is original.
- The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice by a professional.