Lapis Lazuli Worry Stone - Throat Chakra Healing Crystal - Perfect for governing your voice to express yourself
- One Lapis Lazuli worry stone
- Approx. 1 and 1/2 inches long & 1 Inch wide.
Benefits of working with Lapis Lazuli:
- Self-expression and reveals inner truth
- Confidence, wisdom, vision, & leadership
- Take control of your life
- Allows you to speak your mind
- Wonderful for Throat Chakra work
Lapis Lazuli - Blue stone w/ variations of white with gold flecks.
About our Crystals:
Our crystals have been cleansed with sage smoke & charged under a full moon for you prior to shipping.
All-natural stones, never synthetic!
NOTE: The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
What can the Throat Chakra do for you?
The throat chakra is located in the middle of your neck. This chakra governs your voice and speaking up for what you believe in. This is a stone of encouragement and support and it will assist you in expressing yourself.
You can place your crystals anywhere! Home, workplace, car, yoga studio, wear them, or carry them with you.
Makes a Great Gift!
- housewarming gift
- and just because!
Shop with confidence!
- You are helping families all over the world.
- Receiving Warm & Friendly Guidance to help with your kit.
- Giving yourself or a loved one a gift of peace and positivity.
- We ship from the USA.
- Keep in mind that your product will be shipped 1-2 business days after your payment is processed & completed.
- Once mailed, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
- As these included items are natural products there may be slight variability in the sizing, shape and colors of the items. We strive to source and assemble the highest quality products to delight our customers.
- The crystals included are natural and may include internal fractures or other small imperfections. This does not affect the properties or magic of the crystal. Think of it as giving the crystal personality. Each is original.
- The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice by a professional.