Selenite Wand with Spiral – Crystal Healing – Perfect for protection from toxic energy & for spiritual connection – Approx. 6 Inches
- One Selenite Wand with spiral pattern
- Approx. 6″ in length.
- Warm & Friendly Contact Information Included
What can Selenite do for you?
- Connects you to the third eye and crown chakra
- Clears energy blockages
- Connect you to your spirit guides, angels, and spiritual plane
- Amplifies other crystals and clears them
- Ward off toxic energy
You can carry it with you, or place it in a special place in your home or office. Meditate with this stone to open yourself up to its positive & spiritual properties!
About our crystals:
Our crystals have been cleansed with sage smoke & charged under a full moon for you prior to shipping.
All natural stones, never synthetic!
NOTE: The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
Makes a Great Gift!
- housewarming gift
- and just because!
Shop with confidence:
- You are helping families all over the world.
- Receiving Warm & Friendly Guidance to help with your kit.
- Giving yourself or a loved one a gift of peace and positivity.
- We ship from the USA.
- Keep in mind that your product will be shipped 1-2 business days after your payment is processed & completed.
- Once mailed, you will receive a tracking number.
- The crystals included are natural and may include internal fractures or other small imperfections. This does not affect the properties or magic of the crystal. Think of it as giving the crystal personality. Each is original.
- As these included items are natural products there may be slight variability in the sizing, shape, and colors of the items. We strive to source and assemble the highest quality products to delight our customers.
- Please keep in mind that selenite in its raw, natural form an elongated crystal. So when it is shaped into smooth wands or palm stones, you may see the lines of how the crystal form inside the item. This is not a crack. Merely the natural formation of the crystal. If you examine a piece of raw selenite, you will see the elongated formations mentioned.