Tiger's eye worry stone - wonderful crystal for Grounding, motivating, and encourages self confidence
Regular price $12.95
- One Tiger's eye worry stone.
- Approx. 1 and 1/2 inches long & 1 Inch wide
Tiger's Eye is used for:
- encourages courage and self-confidence
- Its properties can ground and stabilize you,
- Promotes powerful and motivating energy
Our crystals have been cleansed with sage smoke & charged under a full moon for you prior to shipping.
All natural stones, never synthetic!
NOTE: The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
You can place your crystals anywhere! Home, work place, car, yoga studio, wear them, or carry them with you.
Makes a Great Gift!
- housewarming gift
- and just because!
Shop with confidence:
- You are helping families all over the world.
- Receiving Warm & Friendly Guidance to help with your kit.
- Giving yourself or a loved one a gift of peace and positivity.
- We ship from the USA.
At Chakra Palace, we are committed to providing you sustainably sourced, healthy, and natural ways of bringing conscious growth, meditation, healing, and cleansing into your life.
We want to guide you step-by-step through your spiritual journey and help you achieve your goals.
Each of our kits is Individually sorted, graded, positively charged and packed in the USA with love and care.
- Keep in mind that your product will be shipped 1-2 business days after your payment is processed & completed.
- Once mailed, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
- As these included items are natural products there may be slight variability in the sizing, shape and colors of the items. We strive to source and assemble the highest quality products to delight our customers.
- The crystals included are natural and may include internal fractures or other small imperfections. This does not affect the properties or magic of the crystal. Think of it as giving the crystal personality. Each is original.
- The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice by a professional.