Rose Quartz Bracelet – 8mm Beads – Crystal Healing Bracelet – Perfect for love, self love, and inner healing
5 in stock
- One Rose Quartz Beaded Bracelet on strong jewelry elastic
- One size fits most.
- Beads are 8mm in size
Benefits of Wearing Rose Quartz:
- Opens the heart at all levels to promote love and self love.
- Helps provide deep inner healing and feelings of peace
- Helps heal relationships (romantic, friendships, etc.)
Properties of Rose Quartz:
- Brings forth tranquil & loving energy.
- Use to ease worries and bring love and comfort into your life.
- May help in emotional healing of relationship problems
- Help removing old, negative emotions
- Wonderful for Heart Chakra work
About our Crystals:
Our crystals have been cleansed with sage smoke & charged under a full moon for you prior to shipping. We work directly with the miners & manufacturers.
All natural stones. Never synthetic!
NOTE: The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
You can place your crystals anywhere! Home, work place, car, yoga studio, wear them, or carry them with you.
Makes a Great Gift!
- housewarming gift
- and just because!
Shop with confidence:
- You are helping families all over the world.
- Receiving Warm & Friendly Guidance to help with your kit.
- Giving yourself or a loved one a gift of peace and positivity.
- We ship from the USA.
- Keep in mind that your product will be shipped 1-2 business days after your payment is processed & completed.
- Once mailed, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
- As these included items are natural products there may be slight variability in the sizing, shape and colors of the items. We strive to source and assemble the highest quality products to delight our customers.
- The crystals included are natural and may include internal fractures or other small imperfections. This does not affect the properties or magic of the crystal. Think of it as giving the crystal personality. Each is original.
- The crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice by a professional.