The Crown Chakra:
Crown Chakra Information:
- Location: top of your head
- Element: Thought
- Color: Violet
- Crystals for Crown chakra: Amethyst, Selenite, Quartz, Moonstone, Apophyllite, Azurite
The Crown Chakra relates to:
- Connection to a higher power
- Self worth
- Also known as “Sahasrara” which in Sanskrit means “thousand-petaled.”
Signs your Crown Chakra may be blocked or out of balance:
- Self sabatage
- Disconnect from your spirituality
- No inspiration
- Lack of interest in things
If you feel your Crown chakra may be unbalanced or blocked, here is a following exercise to help you. However, keep in mind: crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. If you feel ill or have very negative thoughts, please seek the advice of a doctor or medical professional immediately.
Balancing Your Crown Chakra
First, go into this with an positive & open mind. Meditate for a bit if you need to and get yourself into a calm state so you will be open to this exercise.
This step is not absolutely necessary but if you have some sage or Palo Santo, smudge yourself by wafting the smoke around you. This is to cleanse yourself so you may be clear of negativity which will help with the clearing of your chakras.
(If you need sage, we do sell it here.)
- If you choose to cleanse your space, smudge the items you will be using so they are cleared. Yourself, the room, any crystals you may be using, etc.
- If using a smudging stick, you may leave it burning on a heat safe area while doing this ceremony if you would like.
- Your violet crown chakra is in the center of the top of your head. Envison this area and feel if there is any tightness or discomfort.
- Now envision a white light coming down through the top of your head and into that crown chakra. Envision the chakra being cleansed and balanced with that positive white light. Mentally set your intentions on areas you would like to work on.
- Let that white light work for as long as you feel you need it. Its a completely personal experience.
- When you are done, you may stop there or move on to another chakra. If you do move on to another one, just imagine that white light traveling down your body to the new chakra.
- When you are done, please remember to extinguish your smudge stick.
Ready to begin your chakra healing journey?
If you are interested in beginning your chakra healing journey, we have many items to help! See our crystal collection and sets for options---> CLICK HERE