The Solar Plexus Chakra:
Solar Plexus Chakra Information:
- Location: Near the top of your abdomen
- Element: Fire
- Color: Yellow
- Crystals for root chakra:
The Solar Plexus Chakra relates to:
- Self discipline
- Seeing yourself as good enough
- Self identity
- Also known as “Manipura” which in Sanskrit means “city of jewels.”
Signs your Solar Plexus Chakra may be blocked or out of balance:
- Lack of Purpose
- Low self esteem
- Unable to handle criticism
- Unresolved guilt
If you feel your Solar Plexus chakra may be unbalanced or blocked, here is a following exercise to help you. However, keep in mind: crystal healing information is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. If you feel ill or have very negative thoughts, please seek the advice of a doctor or medical professional immediately.
Balancing Your Solar Plexus Chakra
First, go into this with an positive & open mind. Meditate for a bit if you need to and get yourself into a calm state so you will be open to this exercise.
This step is not absolutely necessary but if you have some sage or Palo Santo, smudge yourself by wafting the smoke around you. This is to cleanse yourself so you may be clear of negativity which will help with the clearing of your chakras.
(If you need sage, we do sell it here.)
- If you choose to cleanse your space, smudge the items you will be using so they are cleared. Yourself, the room, any crystals you may be using, etc.
- If using a smudging stick, you may leave it burning on a heat safe area while doing this ceremony if you would like.
- Your yellow Solar Plexus chakra is near the top of your abdomen. Envison this area and feel if there is any tightness or discomfort.
- Now envision a white light coming down through the top of your head and going down your spine and into that Solar Plexus chakra. Envision the chakra being cleansed and balanced with that positive white light. Mentally set your intentions on areas you would like to work on.
- Let that white light work for as long as you feel you need it. Its a completely personal experience.
- When you are done, you may stop there or move on to another chakra. If you do move on to another one, just imagine that white light traveling up your body to the new chakra.
- When you are done, please remember to extinguish your smudge stick.
Ready to begin your chakra healing journey?
If you are interested in beginning your chakra healing journey, we have many items to help! See our crystal collection and sets for options—> CLICK HERE